Bespoke hotbox beavertail tipper for Fernwood
Fernmac part of the Fernwood group is one of the UK’s leading asphalt & tarmacadam road surfacing contractors. They provide comprehensive & entirely bespoke planned & reactive road & car park surfacing throughout the UK.
They came to us wanting a bespoke multi functioning truck that incorporated a Hotbox 2 tippers a secure place for gas bottles with a hoist to lift them and a beavertail with room left to store a roller between the tippers.
- Double Flip full width ramps angle overlaid with HD mesh to ramps and Beavertail
- Hotbox on main deck
- Dropside panels to fully enclose gas bottle storage at headboard. with gas bottle chains
- Two 400mm high, deck mounted, side tipping, top and bottom opening waste storage boxes powered by hydraulic rams.
- One ali dropside panel to offside from 2nd bulkhead to tipping box (400mm high).
- Three pairs of deck mounted lashing rings along outer edge of the body on the beavertail.
- Steel post cone holders mounted beneath the beavertail to accommodate motorway cones of 750mm height.
- Gas bottle swing hoist
- 5 Point camera system – 4 Recording onto HD Drive*
- Crossrail/FORS compliance
- Illuminated switch in cab for hotbox door operation
- Whole Vehicle Type Approval (WVTA)
- Rear Under-run protection as per latest WVTA legislation.
- Two steel tool boxes, infilling space to whole of offside