New 7.5t beavertail for Apex Plant Group
Established in 2007 Apex Plant Group have become a familiar and highly recognisable brand within the construction & mobile equipment rental sectors across the country.
Operating one of the largest low loader fleets in the area and with a hire fleet in excess of 600 items of equipment, they have the resources to fulfil your requirements on almost every level. With their customers ranging from small individual builders & the general public, through to Multi-national organisations and government departments & authorities they are able to tailor a package that suits any business or personal requirements. Apex recently invested over £3 million pounds in brand new equipment drawn from a host of manufacturers enabling them to stay ahead of the competition.
Apex have been one of Shawtracks most loyal customers over recent years having a range of vehicles from us, this time they came to Shawtrack for a 7.5t beavertail.
Alan Marriott from Apex says
“I have worked with Shawtrack a number of times when wanting new vehicles, they are a friendly and helpful company that enjoy a challenge, which this time I gave them, I asked for a dry target payload of 4080 kg, they almost reached it! missing it only by 20 kg, probably due to the amount of cameras I have on my vehicles!! a big thank you to Glenn and the team for another beautiful build!”
- Ladder rack to headboard.
- Chain trays and load binder rack.
- Laminate wood flooring.
- Extra lashing rings to bed centre.
- Aluminium skid plates across body over both cranks of beavertail.
- Pair of dropsides.
- Whelan beacon bar supplied to install to cab roof.
- C2500EN electric winch.
- Aluminium ramps with decal flat board to rear.
- Pair of LED worklamps mounted to headboard rear facing onto body.
- 24v adjustable height tow ball and hitch with 12v style socket.
- Supply and install Brigade 4 camera system with DVR.
- Twin strap and post edge protection with headboard post storage.
- LED Quad flashes to front grill, rear channel and upper headboard corners.
Model: Fuso Canter
Chassis weight: 2,613kg
Finish weight: 3,440kg
Payload: 4,060 kg