UPWARD POWERED ACCESS RETURN FOR ANOTHER 26T BEAVERTAIL
Whatever your access requirements, and wherever they are needed, Upward Powered Access can help. From their Branches in Oxford, High Wycombe and Slough they offer a diverse range of quality Scissor Lifts, Boom Lifts, Trailer Mounted Booms and Tele-
Shawtrack have worked with Upward Powered Access for many years, building them numerous beavertail lorries.
- Short headboard
- I Beam cross members
- Warrior 12000lb hydraulic winch
- Resin coating to fullwidth double flip ramp and beavertail
- Crossrail / FORS compliance kit
- LED Worklamps (Rear facing onto body) on swing-out bars to illuminate outside of body.
- Tuck under pullout step to access deck.
- 2 x Chassis mounted tool box in support frame.
- Lodar Radio remote.
- Satellite tracking unit
- Ramps reinforced
- Angle iron to outer edge of body
- FORS / Crossrail
GVW: 26,000 kg
Wheelbase: 6,100 mm
Chassis weight: 7,805 kg
Finished weight: 10,820 kg
Body weight: 3,015 kg
Payload: 15,180 kg