Careers at Shawtrack
Over the last decade, Shawtrack has established itself as a force of innovation and continual development in building beavertail and lorry loader bodies for the plant and powered access industry. Building on its experience and achievements, Shawtrack today reached a position where it is ready for major growth and transformation.
Shawtrack hires exceptional individuals at all levels of education and experience. We’re looking for people who are clear-thinking, pragmatic, and energetic about getting things done well. We hire many people with great organizational, business, creative, and technical skills, but we are also looking for someone who has the willingness to learn and get stuck in. Join the team and start your career today.
- To promote, develop and increase profitable sales for the Company by creating new customer relationships while ensuring the highest level of customer service.
- To assist with the sales operation, as required.
- Take ownership of and responsibility for your own customer base, approaching potential customers with enthusiasm and building rapport to create strong relationships.
- Have a proactive approach to sales and optimise the potential of both new and existing customers.
- Take time to identify accounts that would benefit from a more hands-on approach.
- React promptly to all tenders, quotations and estimates in accordance with Company pricing policies, completing all paperwork accurately with attention to detail.
- To produce performance reports for your accounts as requested.
- Liaise with manufacturers and suppliers to build rapport and promote mutually profitable sales.
- Be flexible in your approach, with the ability to provide assistance to Senior Sales staff, when required.
- Provide cover for Senior Sales Staff, as required.
- To represent the Company at trade functions and events, as necessary.
The Successful Candidate:
- A high-level of self-motivation.
- Approachable, with a proven ability to problem solve effectively.
- Ability to work alone.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Driven to achieve sales targets and maintain profitable sales for the Company.
- Computer literate.
- Smart Appearance.
- Share responsibility with Management for your own training and development.
- Maintain up to date, accurate and tidy paperwork, records and reports.
- Industry experience desired but not essential.