12T DOUBLE DECKED CAR TRANSPORTER FOR GLOBAL AUTO SALVAGE
Global Auto Salvage are a leading recyclers and retailers of used car parts, they tasked Shawtrack with building them a car transporter on a 12t DAF chassis.
- Hinged vertical framework to both decks allows upper deck to pivot
- Rubber buffers to fascia of upper deck to reduce vehicle damage.
- 3000mm long upper deck
- 600mm wide aluminium punched panelling to outer edges of both decks.
- Aluminium chequer plate infill to centre of lower deck
- Lightweight removable wheel chocks to lower deck to drop into punched panels as required
- Upper deck raised by hydraulic rams, push button control with check valves fitted as standard
- 2x Daken chassis mounted tool box in support frame with LED internal lighting
- Adjustable height rear ball and pin tow hitch with 12/24v electric to suit chassis (13 pin)
- Aluminium clip on ramps, rated to 2500kgs. Ramp weight 18kgs each
- Steel cradle under beavertail with clasp for padlock securing to carry ramps
- Warrior C2500EN (2.5t) electric winch with lodar remote