13T BEAVERTAIL FOR HIRE SERVICES SOUTHERN
Hire Services (Southern) Ltd. is an independent Tool and Plant Hire Company which has been established in Old Woking, Surrey since 1972. Over there 45 year history they have provided local builders, landscape gardeners, DIY enthusiasts and the community with a comprehensive, friendly and experienced service.
They contacted their local Mercedes dealer Rossetts and chose a Mercedes 13t Atego, and chose Shawtrack to build a bespoke beavertail body for them.
- Galvanised full width double flip hydraulic ramp
- Ladder rack to headboard with post storage.
- Ali panel storage brackets.
- Load binder racks with open mesh bottom chain trays.
- Open mesh protection tray above winch.
- Ball and Pin tow hitch above winch for securing road tow items to headboard.
- Grab handle to cab side of headboard.
- Three lashing points (triangular) equally spaced for ratchet strap securing back to headboard.
- Six pairs of deck mounted lashing rings (5t) along outer edge of body on the main deck. One pair to each front and rear corners of the flat deck with the remaining four equally spaced.
- Two pairs of deck mounted lashing rings (5t) on the beavertail. One pair half way down, the other at the lowest corners near to the rear channel.
- Two pairs of butterfly effect deck mounted lashing rings, centrally aligned across width and length.
- Reverse camera mounted centrally in rear channel.
- Adjustable height rear tow hitch with 24v 15pin electrics.
- Daken chassis mounted tool box in support frame.Pair of 1.75m ali dropside panels with drop in infill panel in natural finish.
- LED amber ramp flashes for visibility when ramps lowered.
- LED quad flashes set into rear channel.
- LED Beacon/light bar (Mounted to top of headboard).
- LED Worklamps (Mounted to corners of headboard, rear facing onto body).
- Twin strap and galvanised post edge protection system.
- HD ‘V’ Rubber, bonded and screwed to ramp centre and beavertail.