18T BEAVERTAIL FOR OLIVER LANDPOWER
The Oliver group of companies has a heritage in farm machinery going back over 180 years, Oliver Landpower ltd was formed in 2008 from A T Oliver & Sons Ltd to specialise and focus in a range of Agricultural, Professional Turf care machinery, golf car sales and hire to the event industry, since then they have added commercial vehicles and trailers to our portfolio.
Oliver Landpower operates from three sites, Luton, Tingewick & Kings Langley; the latter provides professional turf care products, Golf car sales, a hire operation hiring vehicles to the event industry and commercial vehicles, all depots have a substantial parts department and country store work wear, workshop sundries, power products and much more.
- Ladder rack to headboard
- Natural finish galvanised full width double flip hydraulic ramp with centre trapdoor.
- 15000lb electric winch.
- Wander radio remote control with wander lead back up control.
- Only guide rollers and hook visible through headboard.
- LED worklamps mounted cabside of headboard.
- Amber quad flashes mounted to front grill.
- LED Beacon/light bar (Mounted to top of headboard).
- Amber beacons to cab roof to be supplied with chassis.
- Twin strap and galvanised post edge protection with post storage.
- Mesh over lay to beavertail on top of kerruin and ramp surface no kerruin for airflow.
- Crossrail / FORS compliance kit.
- Adjustable height rear ball and pin tow hitch, 24v 13pin electrics.
- 2 x Daken lockable chassis mounted toolbox in support frame.
Chassis weight: 6,604kg
Finish weight: 9,480kg
Payload: 8,520 kg