26T VOLVO BEAVERTAIL FOR JDS MACHINERY
J Davies & Son – 73 years trading est 1946 – 2019
Jack Davies started in 1940 at Gwynfryn in Gwyddgrug Pencader as an agricultural contractor progressing to selling hay & straw, then later in 1946 he founded J Davies & Son ,selling and repairing agricultural machinery for the local farming community.
The business is now run by his son Vaughan Davies and his grandson Gary Davies, Catering for the needs not only for agriculture but also for construction, ground care, municipal & arbocultural industries.
- Fully galvanised body
- Fixed height boom support H frame headboard
- Open mesh chain trays below headboard.
- Natural finish galvanised pair of hydraulic split double flip ramps.
- Hydraulic 15000lb winch
- Wander lead control with plug below beavertail to nearside rear.
- Emergency stop control button mounted below beavertail to nearside rear.
- LED worklights mounted to headboard at deck height with mesh
- Pair of stainless chequer plate toolboxes with half height shelf and lighting.
- Adjustable height 12v/24v ball and pin tow hitch (donor chassis must be prepared to allow 12v).
- Conspicuity tape to current regulations.
- Grab rail to nearside of headboard.
- Tuck under ladder near to grab rail for access onto deck.
Chassis weight:8,708 kg