32T CHEESEWEDGE BEAVERTAIL FOR CLANCY DOCRWA
The first of 2 cheese wedge bodies built for Clancy Docrwa,
Clancy Docwra Limited is a national construction company – employing over 2,500 staff and operating across the Civil Engineering, Energy, Multi Utility, Rail, Renewables and Water sectors. This year The Clancy Group has achieved the Gold Fleet Safety Award in the prestigious annual scheme run by the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA).
- Half height headboard
- LED Worklamps rear facing onto body.
- Pair of LED quad flashers to headboard.
- Loadbinder rack to headboard
- trays for chains added to top of chequer plate
- Tow ball to headboard
- 450mm tool box added to front offside
- Storage cages to suit chassis where possible on both sides.
- 2 xTuck under pull out step to access deck.
- Twin strap and post edge protection.
- Deck lights
- Split hydraulic cheesewedge ramps.
- In-filled with Galvanised grid walkway
- Warrior 10,000NV hydraulic winch
- Supplied with wander lead and Lodar radio remote control.
- Snatch block anchor at side of winch .
- LED corner strobes visible when ramps lowered.
- Beacon bar to cab roof (remove corner lights)
- LED flashers to front and rear
- Crossrail / FORS compliance kit
- Adjustible height towbar to rear
Payload: 18,700 kg