32T PLANT AND CONTAINER CARRIER FOR TOTAL HIRE
Total Hire & Sales Limited was first established in December 1999, from their first depot at Victory Road, Derby, initially supplying equipment to the trade. Total Hire embarked on an expansion program, with locations opening at Huthwaite in Nottinghamshire and Somercotes in North Derbyshire, this enabled them to target a wider market and provide both trade and the general public with plant and equipment They have continued investing in the company and now have 8 depots.
Andy Hickingbottom, Operations Director at Total Hire says
Thanks Jamie, A great bit of kit I love seeing it on the road
- Winch rope gutter to deck and centre mounted lashing to bottom of beavertail
- Emergency stop push button to nearside beneath beavertail.
- Pair of twistlocks
- Radio remote control and wanderlead backup controls via surface socket nearside under beavertail.
- Hydraulic wedge ramps with horizontal/vertical stowed interlock.
- LED corner strobes visible when ramps lowered.
- Pair of LED worklamps mounted to headboard, rearward facing onto body.
- 2 plastic lockable toolboxes with base reinforcement N/S and O/S in suitable positions.
- Load binder racks with open mesh bottom chain trays
- LED Worklamps (Mounted to Headboard)
- Twin strap and post edge protection with post carrier beneath beavertail
- Chassis mounted tool box in support frame
- Tuck under pullout step to access deck
- Reverse camera
- Construction and site approved aluminium ladder (15’ extend) in carrier frame
- Hydraulic pump and wiring.