32 IVECO BEAVERTAIL WITH FIBRETRACK FLOORING THROUGHOUT
GT Access have one of the most up to date hire fleets currently available for rental, and are one of the largest privately owned access companies in the UK. So, whether your requirements are for the hire or outright purchase of a powered access platform, training, or service plans for your own equipment – they have the expertise to be able to deliver.
- Laser cut mesh in-line with windows.
- Load binder racks with open mesh bottom chain trays.
- LED worklamps on swing-out bars to illuminate outside of body.
- 35mm Fibretrak flooring throughout
- Twelve pull up lashing rings to side rave / or 12 pairs of deck mounted lashing rings along outer edge of the body on main deck and beavertail.
- 8 pairs of recessed deck mounted lashing rings to centre of body
- Six pairs of underbody lashing rings along edge of vehicle.
- Tuck under pull-out steps to access deck at front
- Swing out twin strap and post edge protection (future proofed to hold walkway but non-provided now). Body access into deck to both sides.
- Chassis mounted 1000mm stainless steel tool box.
- Ramp chequer toes and eyebrows abrasive resin coated
- LED amber ramp markers visible when ramps lowered.
- LED strobes to front grille.
- LED strobes to rear channel.
- LED worklamps on swing-out bars to illuminate outside of body
- Chassis mounted 1m stainless steel tool box in support frame
- Lodar radio remote.
- 50mm Angle to outer edge of body
- Fire extinguisher in box mounted underneath body
- 24v DIN socket to rear for beacon.