JB TOOL HIRE INVEST AGAIN IN THEIR DELIVERY FLEET
JB Tool hire have returned to Shawtrack for another body, this time a 7.2t beavertail on an Iveco Daily chassis.
JB Tool hire are a family tool and plant hire business established for over 25 years, they offer a wide range of tools, plant, and equipment hire for use in the groundworks, road surfacing, waste handling, and construction industries with short and long term self drive hires for same or next day delivery.
• 18mm high grip laminate plywood floor throughout
• Pair of 2m (0.4m high) aluminium dropsides (Painted as body)
• Reverse camera,
• Rear tow hitch with 12/24v electric to suit chassis (12v dropper),
• Twin Strap edge protection with removeable posts and storage on headboard
• HD ‘V’ Rubber, bonded and screwed to full width ramp centre
• LED amber quad flashers visible when ramps lowered.
• LED Amber Beacons (Mounted to Headboard) (with protective cage)
• Pair of LED quad flashes to front grill
• LED Worklamps (Rear facing onto body)
• Lodar Remote for winch
Chassis weight: 2,602kg
Finish weight: 3,760kg
Payload: 3,440 kg