ABBA PLANT TEAMS UP WITH SHAWTRACK AND MERTRUX TO BUILD THEIR LATEST 32T BEAVERTAIL
Abba Plant Hire was established in 1983 and is now the largest independent plant hire company in the East Midlands. They supply operated and non-operated plant to a wide range of sectors, such as construction, archaeology, infrastructure, industrial, local authorities, farming and events.
They work directly with the industry’s leading plant suppliers in order to offer you all the latest models and newest innovations. Whether you’re looking for a Roller, Forklift or Excavator they have over 500 pieces of plant and equipment ready and available for collection or delivery. With operations being based in Lincoln they have easy access to deliver in Lincolnshire and the surrounding counties.
- Ladder rack to headboard.
- Load binder racks with open mesh bottom chain trays.
- Rear facing LED Worklight
- Strobes in headboard
- 400mm Beacon Bar
- Hydraulic full width, double flip ramps.(no trapdoor)
- Knife leading edge with steel chequer plate toes.
- 1140 mm wide Steel plate centres with V-Groove rubber bonded and screwed (to assist loading steel drum rollers)
- In-filled with galvanised grid walkway to outer edge.
- Radio remote kit for winch.
- LED Strobes to front grill
- Pull out Twin strap and post edge protection both sides, 1 set of walkways under btail
- Chassis mounted tool box in support frame.
- One Storage expanded mesh cage under body where possible.
- Access ladder to deck
Model: Arocs 3240