ADVANCED ACCESS RECEIVE A NEW CANTER WITH GALVANISED RAMPS
Advanced Access Platforms are a leading Powered Access company, supplying a wide range of Powered Access solutions and services. They are committed to supplying the correct piece of equipment for every requirement professionally, reliably, competitively and most of all safely around London and the home counties. They also provide a nationwide service through being a partner of the Access Link.
They are registered, IPAF Rental Plus (International Powered Access Federation) training providers which means they can provide the highest of safety standards for those who work at height. Their team have a wealth of experience in this industry so you know you’re in good hands when you choose Advanced Access.
Shawtrack have had a long relationship with Advanced Access Platforms from the days of hire to now building some of their beavertails
- Ladder rack to cab height.
- Quad flashes – body side inside upper angle.
- Grey fibretrak decking throughout
- 3m galvanised hydraulic full width double flip ramps.
- Overlaid with expanded mesh.
- LED Beacon/light bar (Mounted to top of headboard).
- LED Worklamps (Rear facing onto body).
- Pair of quad flashes to front grill.
- 2 x Daken chassis mounted tool boxes in support frame.
- Tuck under pullout step to access deck.
- Twin strap and galvanised post edge protection system.
- Crossrail/FORS compliance kit.
- Adjustable height ball and pin tow hitch with 12v 13 pin electrics.