Allports’s 26t Beavertail for their customer Greenpower Plant
Allports Renault have taken delivery of a 26t beavertail with our high spec plant body.
At Shawtrack we pride ourselves on being able to build a multitude of different style ramps and bodies bespoke to customer requirement.
- Full width double flip hydraulic ramps
- HD ‘V’ Rubber to the centre of the ramps and beavertail.
- Twin strap and galvanised post edge protection from headboard to ramps with tuck under pull out step to access the deck.
- Whole Vehicle Type Approval (WVTA).
- FORS/Crossrail kit*
- Tow ball installed above the winch on the headboard.
- Load binder racks with open mesh chain trays.
- Grouser bars to the beavertail and ramp edges to assist loading of steel tracker machinery.
- Gaps along the chassis below deck level filled with open mesh storage trays.
- Lockable toolbox to the nearside.
- LED worklamps mounted to headboard.
- 12000lb electric winch mounted at the front of the deck as far forward as possible.
- Supplied with radio remote and wander lead control.
- Snatch block supplied, and anchor winch installed to the winch mounting plate.
- Shawsafe decklights – five each side.
- Pair of LED Quad flashes in rear channel
- Chapter 8 chervons at the rear.
Chassis weight:TBC kg