CITY HIRE RETURN TO SHAWTRACK FOR A SECOND TIME
City hire chose Shawtrack for the 2nd year running for their newest beavertail build, this time on a 7.2t Iveco Daily, they were looking for a high spec body with maximum payload to be able to navigate the narrow streets of London.
City Tool Hire was established in 1989 as a family business serving the construction industry in West London, they provide the complete Tool Hire Solution, from Fencing, Plant and Accommodation, to Site Electrics, Power Tools and Access Equipment.
- LED beacon bar mounted to the headboard
- 4500mm headboard with alloy plank infill
- Grab handle on cab side and ladder rack to headboard
- High grip laminate plywood decking
- Removable dropsides, with storage space
- Twin strap edge protection
- Rope hooks and lashing rings
- Chassis mounted toolbox
- C2500EN Warrior winch
- FORS/Crossrail compliance kit
Chassis weight: 2,517kg
Finish weight: 3,690kg
Payload: 3,510 kg