CW PLANT RETURN TO SHAWTRACK FOR 3 MORE BEAVERTAILS
Charles Wilson Engineers started in Harpenden in 1979 and more than thirty years later, they are still a privately owned rental business, committed to offering their customers the best equipment, backed up by a high level of personalised service. Their ethos has never changed, they have simply expanded in order to offer their products and services to more people around the country. They now offer plant hire and tool hire not only in London but across all of the South East, South West, the Midlands and the North West of England.
They have hire shops located nationwide, from London, to Birmingham, to Leeds. Nationwide, you can visit their branches in order to receive a range of services, not just plant and tool hire. You can also purchase a range of products from them, including safety wear, drill bits, and similar items.
Shawtrack have had a relationship with Charles Wilson for many years, This year they required beavertails from 7.5t upto 32t the first 3 have been delivered. The different depots had different requests for their builds from extra ribs to extra lashing points.
FEATURES as standard
- Ladder rack to headboard
- Rear facing work lights
- Load Binder rack and trays
- Radio remote kit for winch
- LED Amber Beacons (Mounted to Headboard)
- Twin strap and post edge protection
- Crossrail/FORS Kit plus load cam and forward facing cam with DVR (500gig)
- Chassis mounted tool box in support frame
- Rear tow hitch with 12/24v electric to suit chassis
- Aluminium skid plates to both cranks of Btail full width
Model: Fuso Canter
Chassis weight: 2,620kg
Finish weight: 3,980kg
Payload: 3,520 kg
Chassis weight: 4,770kg
Finish weight: 6,600kg
Payload: 5,400 kg