FTH HIRE TAKE DELIVERY OF FIRST OF TWO 26T BEAVERTAILS
FTH Hire are a family business with over 30 years of experience behind them, they have grown beyond recognition since their humble beginnings in the garden shed back in 1981! Since then they have moved to their current site in Invincible Road, Farnborough, opened branches in Farnham and Guildford and taken over Action Digging Services. They are constantly looking to expand and update their range of products.
- Ladder rack to headboard
- 3mm Flat plate to outer sections
- 8mm flat plate bolted to centre section
- LED Worklamps (Rear facing onto body)
- Mesh filled vertical stays each side of headboard
- Clevis egglink drop down floor lashing rings along outer edge of the body
- Hydraulic full width double flip folding ramps with centre trap door
- overlaid with expanded mesh.
- Warrior C4000EN electric winch
- Radio Remote control
- Adjustable rear tow ball and clevis with 12v dropper
- Colour reverse camera
- 2 x frame cage near and off side approximately 800x600x200
- Cages for rear lights
- HD V rubber to centre of ramps.
Chassis weight: 8,329kg
Finish weight: 11,940kg
Payload: 14,060 kg