GAP GROUP TAKE DELIVERY OF MORE 7.5T AND 12T BEAVERTAILS
GAP Hire Solutions is celebrating its 50th anniversary this year.
From humble beginnings, GAP has grown to become the UK’s largest independent plant, tools, equipment and vehicle rental company. Established in 1969 by Gordon Anderson, the family-owned and run business operates from 141 depots and employs over 1,800 people nationwide.
· Ladder rack to headboard.
· Load binder racks with open mesh bottom chain trays.
· Pair of work lamps facing onto deck
· Twin strap and galvanised post edge protection.
· 2 x Daken chassis mounted toolbox in support frame to nearside.
· Adjustable height rear tow hitch.
· One pair of aluminium dropsides (left unpainted to be wrapped).
· Chassis mounted 6kg fire extinguisher in red storage box.
· Oil spill kit in chassis mounted tool box.
· HD ‘V’ Rubber, bonded and screwed to ramp centre and beavertail.
· Pair of LED quad flashers mounted in front grill.
· Pair of LED quad flashers mounted to rear rave.
· FORS compliant left turn scan kit.
Model: LF 180