GEOTRON RETURN TO SHAWTRACK FOR BOXED BEAVERTAIL
Geotron UK is an independent specialist site investigation contractor. They provide land drilling and vacuum excavation services during environmental and geotechnical site investigation and contaminated land remediation programmes. Their unique combination of specialist rigs, experienced and knowledgeable people and a desire to excel in everything that they do make Geotron UK a preferred supplier of drilling and excavation services for environmental and geotechnical consultants, contractors and corporate clients alike.
They needed a bespoke body building to carry and house securely a COMACCHIO GEO 305 this needed a very low angle beavertail and ramp.
- Two rear strobe flashers mounted to the rear channel to operate with beacons.
- Crossrail / FORS compliance kit
- LED Worklamps facing into body.
- GRP box body. Roller shutter door on Nearside 1m wide
- Rear full height single piece hydraulic door for complete watertight enclosure with box.
Wheelbase: 5,700 mm
Chassis weight: 5,569 kg
Finished weight: 9,720 kg
Body weight: 4,151 kg
Payload: 8,280 kg