HARTLEPOOL BOROUGH COUNCIL TAKE THEIR FIRST SHAWTRACK BODY
Hartlepool Borough Council have chosen a Shawtrack body for their highways maintenance division, they chose a beavertail as needed to carry a multitude of equipment with a combined payload requirement exess of 4t they chose the Iveco 10t Eurocargo chassis with bespoke Shawtrack body
- Ladder rack to headboard.
- Edge protection post holder to crossbar.
- Three pairs of aluminium dropsides (full body length) from headboard to ramp, painted body colour.
- Twin strap and post edge protection (full length of body and incorporating dropside post).
- Steel angle (wheel chock) full width of body (set 2600mm rear from inside of headboard panel.
- Full width galvanised hydraulic double flip ramps.
- HD ‘V’ Groove rubber bonded and secured to centre of ramps.
- “HIGHWAY MAINTENANCE” board rear facing in centre of ramps
- LED Beacon/light bar (Mounted to top of headboard).
- LED Worklamps mounted cabside of headboard (rear facing onto body).
- Pair of LED quad flashes to front grill.
- Pair of LED quad flashes to rear channel.
- Manufacture and install bespoke built LED illuminated aluminium directional sign.