HIRD LTD TAKE DELIVERY OF 2 NEW 32T BESPOKE BEAVERTAILS
Shawtrack have been building beavertails for Hirds since 2007, They are the UK’s leading hire company, for Powered access, Mini Cranes, Glass handling, Contract lifting, Training – Valla Cranes, Winlet, Load link and 3B6 Sales UK.
This year they ordered 2 x 32t beavertails, with many optional extras and bespoke parts to suit their uses and health and safety concerns.
- Load binder rack and open top, mesh bottom chain trays at foot of headboard.
- Edge protection post carrier.
- Deck mounted lashing rings with buttons laid out as customer specifies total 39
- Tuck under ladder to near side to access deck with underbody light to illuminate steps.
- LED strobes to outer first section of ramps, rearward facing when ramps lowered
- Warrior S4000 electric winch
- Lodar Radio remote
- Snatch block supplied
- Pull out support arms (with 50mm hole centres for spring pin) to twin strap edge protection both sides (Individual straps between each post) to accommodate punched walkway panels.
- Edge protection posts to be removable from support arms for fork truck loading.
- Galvanised punched walkway panels for both sides (storage under beavertail).
- Shawsafe deck lights to outer edge running full length of body.
- Whole body overlaid with expanded mesh
- Din socket to rear for beacon use.
- Two chassis mounted tool boxes
- Beacons, strobes and corner strobes on separate switches in cab.
- Proximity switch when ramps lowered operates ramp strobes and deck lights.
- Installation to cab of Volvo supplied side scan sensors.
- Supply and install No drink/drugs decals in cab.