HIRD LTD WELCOME A 14T BEAVERTAIL TO THEIR EVER EXPANDING FLEET
Shawtrack have been building beavertails for Hirds since 2007, They are the UK’s leading hire company, for Powered access, Mini Cranes, Glass handling, Contract lifting, Training – Valla Cranes, Winlet, Load link and 3B6 Sales UK
- Ladder rack to cab height.
- Load binder racks with open mesh bottom chain trays.
- Edge protection post carrier.
- grey fibretrack floor throughout.
- Four pairs of deck mounted lashing rings (5t) along outer edge of body on the main deck.
- Two pairs on the beavertail.
- Six pairs of butterfly 1t lashing rings mounted down centre aligned to outer rings.
- LED Beacon/light bar (Mounted to top of headboard).
- LED Worklamps behind headboard on swing out arms to illuminate down body.
- Pair of LED quad flashes to front grill.
- Pair of LED quad flashes to rear.
- Din socket to rear for beacon.
- Twin strap and galvanised post edge protection (Removable with headboard stowage).
- Tuck under pull out step to access deck with under body light to illuminate step.
- Reverse camera.
- Two chassis mounted Daken toolboxes (One each side).
- Beacons, strobes and corner strobes on separate switched in cab.