LINDUM PLANT TAKE DELIVERY OF THEIR FIRST EVER SHAWTRACK BODY
Lindum Plant, part of the Lindum Group are a family run business Operating as a successful Construction Company since 1956, they understand how important it is to have the ’right equipment at the right time’ with the reassurance of reliability and excellent customer service. this year has marked the 20th year running that Lindum have been in the sunday times list of top 20 companies in the UK to work for as voted by employees and the top construction company in the list this year.
James Larder at lindum Plant says
“While looking to add a 12 tonne plant delivery vehicle to our fleet we were approached by Shawtrack. Right from the outset we were impressed by their ability to understand our requirements and it soon became clear that they had the knowledge and expertise we were looking for when they presented various options including chassis, body designs and finished payloads.
This was reinforced when we visited their facilities and could see first-hand the quality of their workmanship and the pride taken in each and every vehicle they produce.
We were not disappointed when we took delivery of the final vehicle which arrived on time and fully met our specification brief. I would have no reservation in using Shawtrack again and would recommend them to others.”
• Ladder rack to headboard.
• Twin strap and post edge protection.
• Axle weight indicator with in cab display.
• 2 x Pair of 2m x 400mm aluminium dropsides (natural finish).
• Ali panel to create pen enclosure with headboard storage.
• Radio remote kit for winch.
• LED Amber Beacons (Mounted to Headboard).
• 2 x pair LED rear work lamps (1 pair mounted high 2nd pair mounted low on headboard).
• Rear tow hitch with 12/24v 13pin 12v with 7pin adapter via dropper and 7 pin 24v.
• Composite flooring to flat deck and beavertail.
• Composite flooring to split ramps.
Model: LF 180
Chassis weight: 3,630kg
Finish weight: 5,760kg
Payload: 6,240 kg