MERCEDES CHOOSE “MERCEDES APPROVED BODY BUILDER” SHAWTRACK FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS NEW FLEET OF BEAVERTAILS
Award-winning fleet management services from Hitachi Capital Vehicle Solutions; part of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC. With decades of experience helping businesses manage and fund their fleets, they understand the needs of small, large and even complex fleets. They have tasked Shawtrack with building the bodies for their Network Rail fleet. They have been working closely with Shawtrack on the designs and specifications of their builds.
· Ladder rack to top of cab height.
· Galvanised full width hydraulic ramps, 3000mm open length
· LED Venta side markers and reflectors supplied.
· LED amber ramp flashes visible when ramps lowered.
· LED worklamps mounted to headboard upper corners facing into body.
· LED beacon bar mounted to top of centre of headboard.
· LED pair of quad flashes to front grill and to rear channel.
· C2500EN electric winch
· Radio remote control kit.
· Twin strap and galvanised post edge protection.
· Bawer V3825 chassis mounted toolbox.
· Four man first aid kit.
· Side scan and left turn audible warning.
· Fourway HD recording camera system, incorporating reverse camera (wired into TomTom Screen).
· Night silent reverse bleeper (audible warning disengaged when headlamps on).
· Whole Vehicle Type Approval (WVTA).
· Rear Under-run protection as per latest WVTA legislation.
· Red Forge Axalert Plus on boar weighing system for 4×2 configuration.
· Teal 12v Handwash unit mounted to headboard.
· Underbody puddle lighting.
· Conspicuity to cab, siderave and full length of ramp sides. (as per larger vehicle legislation).
· Anti-slip coating along top of side rave and twelve inches into deck.