NEW BEAVERTAIL FOR EROS HIRE
Eros Hire Tools cater for both the professional and domestic markets, covering everything from specialist equipment to generators & diggers through to the most basic of small hire tools, they chose Shawtrack to build their newest beavertail body on a Mercedes Antos M Cab 1827L 4×2 auto day with rear air suspension.
• Ladder rack to cab height with the four verticals extended 150mm beyond cross bar
• Load binder racks with chain trays below at foot of headboard, either side of winch.
• Swing out twin strap and post edge protection, with headboard storage.
• One pair of aluminium dropside 1750mm x 400mm with removable post
• Tuck under ladder mounted to n/s
• Galvanised full width hydraulic double flip ramps
• Warrior C8000EN electric winch
• Radio remote control
• LED Amber warning beacons mounted to cab roof.
• LED worklamps facing onto body, mounted cab side of headboard for protection.
• LED amber ramp markers visible when ramps lowered.
• Pair of LED quad flashers mounted in front grill.
• LCD Colour screen in cab to reverse camera in rear back channel.
• 1 x Chassis mounted Daken toolbox to n/s
• High grip hard wearing resin coating to cover ramps, beavertail and 1m onto deck.
Chassis weight: 6,426kg
Finish weight: 8,880kg
Payload: 9,120 kg