T.A.H ACCESS PLATFORMS TAKE DELIVERY OF THEIR SECOND BEAVERTAIL
TAH Access Platform (www.tahaccessplatforms.co.uk) is an ever-expanding access hire company based in South London, they supply Access Platform for all types of customers from Roofing to film companies.
TAH needed an 7.5T vehicle to carry a new machine around London.
- Ladder rack to cab height in-filled with mesh.
- Hydraulic full width galvanised ramps, 3m open length
- LED amber ramp markers visible when ramps lowered.
- LED worklamps mounted cab side of headboard, rear facing into body.
- C2500EN electric winch
- Radio remote control kit
- Daken lockable chassis mounted toolbox to nearside.
- Twin strap and galvanised post edge protection with headboard storage.
- Crossrail/FORS compliance package.
Chassis weight: 2,633kg
Finish weight: 4,090kg